Give Your Wings
One common but funny phenomenon of life is that no matter where you are in life, there will always be people ahead and behind you. While you may want to look up to those ahead of you to give you wings, you must also look up to your equals for mutual support, and most importantly, create an avenue for you to give your wings to those behind you.
When you this, you may need to pay attention to the following:
1. Hold yourself to a higher standard. Keep ahead of the people you want to lead and influence (this explains why many don’t want to be teachers)
2. Define your relationship with them. What exactly do you seek to achieve? Without purpose comes abuse.
3. Be consistent. Consistency is the mother of influence, and
4. Originality is the father. So be original. Don’t pretend to be what you’re not.
5. Know when to stop. No relationship is designed to be forever (except family ties!)
Giving wings to others forces you to be a better person too. So be a model worthy of emulation.
I believe in you!
HERE TO SERVE
For speaking or writing engagements, or to maximize the potentials of your idea, business or people you serve, please call 08096001659 or send an email to email@example.com. visit www.soarafrica.com
Twitter: @deleayobankole @soarafrica
Facebook: Dele Ayo Bankole
YouTube: Dele Ayo Bankole